PETITION: Indian Americans demand a ceasefire in Gaza
As Muslims and as Indian Americans, we cannot stand idly by as the list of casualties from Israel’s genocidal assault on Gaza grows longer with each passing day.
Now is the time for us to raise our voices as individuals.
Please join us in signing this petition led by Indian Americans calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza: Tinyurl.com/IACEASEFIRE
The petition will also demand urgent action be taken against genocidal messages spread by India-based hate networks and their partners in the United States.
In the aftermath of the Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip, news outlets around the world have reported on the alarming spread of harmful disinformation, much of which originates from online troll farms and hate factories based in India. These messages are then amplified by high-profile networks around the world, including in the U.S. As reported in Foreign Policy, these networks have globalized Islamophobic hate.
This petition will be delivered to:
- U.S. President Joe Biden,
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken,
- Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas,
- The members of the National Security Council,
- The House Foreign Affairs Committee,
- The House Judiciary Committee,
- The House Intelligence Committee,
- The Senate Foreign Relations Committee,
- The Senate Judiciary Committee,
- The Senate Intelligence Committee,
- And the leadership of Meta, X, and YouTube.
Our voices have power. It is our duty to condemn this violence and the online hate that fuels it.